This online course discusses how to create a WordPress Theme from the ground. It describes the content starting from theme handbook, site structure, the basic layout files, menus, page & page template, and Subpage. The components of the single page are meta data, featured Image, excerpt, and archive. In addition to this course will talk about search and search form, get template part function, post format, sidebar, custom homepage, WP query technique, author page, comments, navigation, 404 Page. Educate WordPress modifying tools, such as Custom Fields, meta boxes, and theme customizer. Create own widgets and management systems such as settings API, option page, custom post type, shortcode API, TinyMCE custom buttons, TGM plugins, translation and data validation. Next, this course will introduce you theme unit test and theme check plug-in to examine your code. Finally, this course will suggest how to send our theme to WordPress.org and Themeforest.net.
- Get knowledge about developing a WordPress theme.
- Get more knowledge to write more code.
- Get own WordPress theme at least 1 theme.
- Anyone who are interested in learning how to write WordPress Theme.
- Anyone who want to edit their own theme code.
- Anyone who is interested in creating WordPress theme for sale
- The students who want to learn the web code.
- Must have basic knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, and jQuery.